SWIMMING & AEROBICS - Swim classes
We offer 6 - 8 sessions throughout the year.
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED SWIM INSTRUCTORS
We only put "THREE or FOUR" Instructors in the pool at a time.
( not 10 or 12 like other schools)
Each full session is 6 weeks long; class meets once per week.
- Winter Session – January & February
- Early Spring Session – March & April
- Late Spring Session – May & June
- Summer Session – July & August
- Early Fall Session – September & October
- Late Fall Session – November & December
CLASSES WE OFFER
IPAP (Mommy or Daddy and Me)
Children ages 6 months to 3-4 years:
- Parents learn the best way to work with their children in the pool so that the whole family is comfortable in the water.
- Children are required to wear swim diapers.
- 1/2 hour class.
- 9 students to a class.
Adults and children 3-4 years and older
- Private: One-on-one instruction. 1/2 hour class.
- Semi-private: 2 students with one instructor. Students are matched by age and ability. 1/2 hour class.
- Trio: 3 students with one instructor. Students are matched by age and ability. 1/2 hour class.
SWIM TEAM PREP:
- Students work on racing starts and turns, and stroke efficiency to maximize speed.
- Students must be level 5 or above and ready to be challenged.
- Ages 8 and up.
- 8 students with one instructor.
- 1-hour class.
WATER AEROBICS & TONING:
- Low or no-impact and increased resistance.
- Increase your stamina & endurance while taking it easy on your joints & bones.
- Specially designed equipment increases the benefit of every movement in the water.
- 1 hour class.